On January 8, the Business Confidence Survey 2019 Kick-Off Meeting was held at ECCK office in Seoul.
The survey has been prepared to gauge European companies’ perception towards the business environment of Korea. The 12 European chambers and business councils in Korea are participating in the survey to offer their views on the prospect of business operation in Korea.
Along with the ECCK, the participating organizations include:
• French Korean Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FKCCI)
• Italian Chamber of Commerce in Korea (ITCCK)
• Korean-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KGCCI)
• British Chamber of Commerce in Korea (BCCK)
• Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Korea (ESCCK)
• Finland Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Korea (FINNCHAM)
• Dutch Business Council Korea (DKBF)
• Swiss-Korean Business Council (SKBC)
• Belgian-Korean Business Forum (BKBF)
• Norwegian Business Association, Korea (NBA)
• Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Korea (SCCK)
The survey is open to senior executives of European companies in Korea from January 13 to January 27,2020. The ECCK is looking forward to the active participation of its members.