The ECCK is currently hiring a Researcher for the Busan Chapter from May 2020 until January 2021. If you are interested, please send your application (including your CV and cover letter both in English & Korean) to email@example.com by April 17, 2020. For more information please click HERE.
- Conduct research on various topics related to European industry in Korea and draft short articles/memos.
- Monitor regulations and news related to Marine and Shipbuilding Industry
- Assist in the general management of the Busan Chapter activities
- Assist in the preparation of various events (seminars, conferences, forums, meetings)
- Fluent in English and Korean (both oral and written); TOEIC SCORE: 900 or above. TOEIC Speaking: Level 6 or above.
- Excellent research & analytical skills and capacity to summarize relevant information (background in marine/shipbuilding is a strong asset);
- Outstanding writing and communication skills;
- Proficiency in using MS Office and Hangeul;
- Organised, proactive, and self-confident.
Please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by ( 2020.04.17 )
Application should be submitted in a single file & include the followings:
- Cover letter in English & Korean (max. 1 page each)
- CV in English & Korean (max. 1 page each)
- Convert into 1 PDF file for the submission
- Email Subject: 2020 Busan Researcher_Name
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
The European Chamber of Commerce in Korea (ECCK) is the distinguished association of European Companies operating in or related to Korea. Pursuing a career at the ECCK involves working in a multicultural environment, together with valuable business makers and government officials from Korea and Europe. The challenging tasks and duties will reveal as an opportunity to develop your career in an innovative, modern-working environment.
The ECCK, headquartered in Seoul, operates a chapter in Busan. The ECCK team there takes care of relationship with the local government, advocacy in Marine & Shipbuilding Committee, and community management.