The ECCK is currently hiring a Busan Chapter Representative. If you are interested, please send your application (including your CV and cover letter both in English & Korean) to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 24, 2020. For more information please click HERE.
- Management of Busan Chapter including the organization of seminars and related activities.
- Operating Marine & Shipbuilding Committee, advocacy, and contact to local government and government institutions.
- Organization of network events, seminars, and other related activities.
- Fluent in English and Korean (both oral and written); TOEIC SCORE: 900 or above. TOEIC Speaking: Level 6 or above.
- Experience in organizing events or similar business affairs.
- Outstanding writing and communication skills.
- Proficiency in using MS Office and Hangeul.
- Organised, proactive, and self-confident.
- 3-5 years of professional work experience preferred.
Please send your application by email to email@example.com by (2020.07.24)
Application should include:
- Cover letter in English & Korean (max. 1 page each)
- CV in English & Korean (max. 1 page each)
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
The European Chamber of Commerce in Korea (ECCK) is the distinguished association of European Companies operating in or related to Korea. Pursuing a career at the ECCK involves working in a multicultural environment, together with valuable business makers and government officials from Korea and Europe. The challenging tasks and duties will reveal as an opportunity to develop your career in an innovative, modern-working environment.
The ECCK, headquartered in Seoul, operates a chapter in Busan. The ECCK team there takes care of relationship with the local government, advocacy in Marine & Shipbuilding Committee, and community management.