The ECCK is currently hiring a researcher for the Financial Services Committee. If you are interested, please send your application (including your CV and cover letter both in English & Korean converted into one PDF file) to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 27, 2020. For more information please click HERE.
●Participate in all operational loops for ‘Global Alternative Investment Insights 2020’ conference (www.gaii.or.kr/2019)
– Assist in communicating with affiliated Global/Korean financial companies
– Assist in managing website, design and media partner agencies
– Assist in organizing relevant agendas and documents in a timely manner
● Support general management of the Financial Services committee such as Insurance committee, CFO and Taxation forum, etc.
● Other tasks as instructed by the ECCK
● Fluent in English (both oral and written); TOEIC SCORE: above 900 or any other equivalent certificate
● Experience in Business English communication is a plus
● Understanding and interest in the financial industry, preferably asset management field is a plus
● Excellent organizational skill to summarize relevant information
● Outstanding communication skills
● Proficiency in using MS Office suites
● Organized, detail-oriented, proactive and self-confident
Please send your application by email to email@example.com by ( 2020.01.27 )
Application should be submitted in a single file & include the followings:
● Cover letter in English & Korean (max. 1 page each)
● CV in English & Korean (max. 1 page each)
● Convert into 1 PDF file for the submission
● Email Subject: 2020 FSC GAII_Name
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
The European Chamber of Commerce in Korea (ECCK) is the distinguished association of European Companies operating in or related to Korea. Pursuing a career at the ECCK involves working in a multicultural environment, together with valuable business makers and government officials from Korea and Europe. The challenging tasks and duties will reveal as an opportunity to develop your career in an innovative, modern-working environment.