The ECCK is currently hiring a researcher for the Automotive Industry Committee. If you are interested, please send your application (including your CV and cover letter both in English & Korean converted into one PDF file) to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 27, 2020. For more information please click HERE.
- Monitor the latest updates in the automotive industry.
- Assist in the general management of the automotive industry committee.
- Conduct research on various topics related to European automakers using resources in English & Korean, and draft short articles/memos in English.
- Translate various reports/articles; English to Korean and vice versa.
- Assist in the preparation of major events (conference, seminars).
- Fluent in English and Korean (both oral and written), certified language test score(s) a plus;
- Good research & analytical skills and capacity to summarize relevant information;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Proficiency in using MS Office;
- Organised, proactive, and self-confident.
Please send your application by email to email@example.com by ( 2020.01.27 )
Application should be submitted in a single file & include the followings:
- Cover letter in English & Korean (max. 1 page each)
- CV in English & Korean (max. 1page each)
- Convert into 1 PDF file for the submission.
- Email Subject: 2020 Automotive Researcher_Name
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. The ECCK will only contact candidates with whom we would like to have an interview.
The European Chamber of Commerce in Korea (ECCK) is the distinguished association of European Companies operating in or related to Korea. Pursuing a career at the ECCK involves working in a multicultural environment, together with valuable business makers and government officials from Korea and Europe. The challenging tasks and duties will reveal as an opportunity to develop your career in an innovative, modern-working environment.