DLK(De’Longhi Korea Ltd.) is a subsidiary of De’Longhi Group which runs business with products of De’Longhi , Kenwood and Braun in Korea. We think that product management is the comprehensive function in the company that oversees product success over the entire lifecycle of the product. We are looking for a PRODUCT MARKETING EXECUTIVE who is responsible for understanding market needs, driving product portfolio and new product launches which are optimized for Korean market. If interested, please send your resume in Korean and English to email@example.com.
Title : Product Marketing Executive
Reports to : Marketing Director
On-board date : February 2019
Fixed-term employment contracts: 2 years
- Product portfolio management
- New product launch
- Marketing team support
- Be responsible for GFK analysis of Korean market.
- Product benchmark of commercial trend and competitor products.
- Collect and share local market insights and requirements for the category.
- Activate best practices.
2. Product portfolio management
- Implement the product strategy in Korea, in line with the CEO directions.
- Manage the phasing in and out strategy of the products on a 3 year plan that is optimized for Korean market.
- Follow up and solve any issue of production, importation, quality encountered.
- Manage product sample order.
3. New product launch
- Build roadmap of product launches.
- Work with group headquarters or APA for product selection and local adoption
- Work with training supervisor for product test.
- Work for launches (pack application, certification process and order process)
- Help in executing marketing program with developing launch presentation and communication material, trade marketing.
- Support commercial team to highlight product positioning.
4. Marketing team support
- Helps in various projects or events.
- Support to implement best presence in show room and concept store.
- Manage company product storage room with list and quantity in clean and safe environment.
KNOWLEDGE AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- 2 to 3 year experience
- Demonstrable European experience
- Experience of product or category management
- Advantages in SDA experience
- Advantages in understanding Korean and western cuisine
- Precise and organised, active to execution
- Strong team player
- Speaks Korean and English with proficiency
De’Longhi is a leader in kitchen and home SDA markets, with strong global presence, its main brands and businesses are De’Longhi, Kenwood and Braun Household. De’Longhi group is founded on strong industrial culture, the industrial platform is diversified and international to design and engineering, develop and manufacture the products.
De’Longhi Kenwood Korea was established as the wholly-owned Korean subsidiary company of De’Longhi Group in 2012 in Korea. It has been selling Espresso, Full Automatic Machine, Food Preparation, Kitchen Machine, Hand Blander, Food Processor etc. under De’Longhi, Kenwood and Braun brand. Also, it has been expanding its categories & products which offer new solutions to answer new Korea people aspirations to prepare and eat at home healthy and tasty food. In terms of distribution, De’Longhi Kenwood Korea covers extensive channels including department stores, hyper markets, electric specialist chains and traditional market.